Staff Dinner - Back to the 70's

9:16 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Back to the 70's? Did we really nail it with the theme? I guess not... Everyone was so lethargic after a long day of work...

I seriously think that a staff dinner should not be held on such a day (weekday) where everyone was expected to enjoy the night after a long period stare at the PCs. It should be held during the weekends or, perhaps one of the nights of Friday (people would be relieved with the coming of weekends, at least...)

Three of us (including me) took off from the office a couple of hours earlier from the office, and I purposely drove a long way to my colleague's house, just to collect the staff gifts, and drove my old junk back to the office with my colleague. Straight after that, we proceeded to the destination (a restaurant in Bangsar).

Lady Luck was not on our side as we were getting our hands wet with the traffic... Cars honked around on the seemingly never ending queue of vehicles. And we were thinking, "oh gosh, being the event organizers, we probably could not make it earlier like expected."

After entering a wrong restaurant (yup yup, due to our poor senses of direction), and a few car-tailing actions in the house, we finally made it to our destination.

Before the sense of proud overpowered us, there were already cars which were too familiar for us to recognize, parked around at the car park area.

You know, it sucks when the organizers were the last ones to arrive before ALL the guests.

I was initially given the opportunity to be an emcee of the event, but I was grateful that the real emcee (who had encountered an unfortunate incident where her head was hit by a somewhat long steel from the above) returned, thus I could concentrate with my original task of the night, which was taking care of the broadcasting musics (but it sucks too... since our company's first lady was demanding a soft volume... she could not sustain high pitch music, aged people, you see...). Which in turn, caused me managed to take just a few pictures off the event.


Our Executive Director, Ms LL

The 70's Gals

Winsont & Nicole

Ms. Woo(blurred... :P) & Sue

The Birthday Gals in February

The Gifts for staffs

Oh.. The backdrop that I made (Only managed to show up in the last minute, and some of the words... Oh my.. they were disfigured)

0 comments: