"Celaka"

9:02 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
During my secondary school moments, when I was still an adolescent, very rarely I got a chance to hang out with my friends. One of the many reasons, I was considered an introvert-inclined individual back then, furthermore, I'm very well known with my own records of school-shifting (I've shifted schools as many as...ermm... 6 times), as a result, I did not have very close childhood friends whom I known outside of my house. I've lost contacts with almost all my primary school friends, be it secondary friends, to me, they're all the same; people who come and go.

When I grabbed an opportunity to hang out with my friends years ago, I would always frown at the word "Fcuk" which displayed in the shopping mall. Of course, my friends were feeling the same way I did, we were just a bunch of immature blokes back then. Even more immature was the way we used the word by applying it into our daily malicious verbal activities. Little did we know that it stands for "French Connection United Kingdom". I guess there are still people out there doing stuffs like what we did many years ago.

Well, Malays have their own hard words too! For example, "celaka", indeed is a word which is used by overly angered individuals (but my father did use often, he sometimes purposely embed that word into a conversation). When a Malay spills that word out from his or her mouth, or by any means a person spilled referring a malay to that word, it means war.
Expect a mouth-watering war... And it could potentially transform into an offensive jabs-exchanging, 18SG-rated scene with parental guidance.

Karpal Singh, having defamed the name of Perak's Sultan, had received two live bullets from unidentified individuals whom suspiciously claimed to be members from UMNO. Without tolerance, Karpal Singh's volcano erupted by lashing out one of the most prohibited words as far as malays are concerned. Now it caused an uproar all over Malaysia.

Hey, this is no "Fcuk", dude!

0 comments: