Political Poisoning

4:29 PM Edit This 2 Comments »
I admit that I own an unhealthy body, I fall sick very easily, and quite often too... Most probably relatively frequent than any of my friends around me.

Just two days ago, I was hanging out with my two Malay colleagues and had lunch with them. When we got back to the office, I could not help myself but to think to myself about what are those stomachs of Malays made out of? My stomach was causing me massive upset, those two whom ate almost similar food with me were so laid-back and sat on their seats so not abnormally!

And there it goes, I puked a whole lot of rendang out from my belly... When I was driving back home, I could not focus at all, what's gotten in front of me were so blurred... To prevent an unwanted accident, I parked my car at the side, and closed my eyes for a few minutes, hoping for a brief rest.

But I continued with my vomiting when I reached home. Consulted a doc, took some medicine, and puked restlessly again... I simply was dispirited for anything else besides lying on the sofa. And so, my two-day MCs were attained (gotta go back to work for a meeting on Saturday though).

In these couple of days, I gradually felt that the governmental policies are misused in many ways, it is nothing different than a food poisoning situation which I'm suffering now, everything seems to be in a mess.

The latest poison, the current infamous speaker, Mr. Sivakumar seemed to be committing a huge mistake by suspending the new minister of Perak as well as the other 6 exco members. Even the DAP leader, Karpal Singh was shocked in disbelief with the speaker's decision.

Now, apart from investigating the allegations in power abusing activity done by the Selangor Menteri Besar, MACC has another job to do, which is to investigate whether Mr. Sivakumar got himself involved into some corruption or bribery wrongdoings as far as his flabbergasted decision is concerned.

Can't they put more efforts and come together to face the upcoming tipped financial crisis in Malaysia on this coming June, rather than indulging themselves playing political games for now?

These are not mere poison, but venom to our nation.

2 comments:

Shilei said...

take care, ben!
let's think of another way round, ur immune system is too strong / sensitive until cannot stand for any unhygienic intake of food, leads to food poisoning;
Then, the politicians are too sensitive / strongly care about the politic (instead of social/economy) until poisoning occurs???

BeNC said...

Hehe..Well.. Let's look at it another way instead, my immune system has never been strong, an acute disease had been seeded within me ever since I was born. So, it's probably my immune system is so weak enough that it could not sustain any unclean foreign materials.

And the politicians involved, are perhaps too insensitive to the vital part of politics -- the current crisis, the nation, the people?