My Job

9:28 AM Edit This 2 Comments »
Looking into the past, I've not blog about working for even once! Well... maybe people don't really BLOG about what they're doing, because very often, they just BRAG about work. Certain words are closely related to work, such as "Sucks", "Bored", "Damn", you name it... Very unfortunately, people tend to view working merely as a way to earn some income, to sustain their lives so that they won't end up like the beggars who dwell in my neighborhood.

Majority of the people in this earth are treating their occupations as bummers. We enjoy our occupation very rarely, some of you would even refer to people who like their jobs as work-a-holics.

But frankly speaking, I do enjoy my current job (at least I am, presently...). But in other ways, my job sometimes scared the hell outta me. For instance, you need to explain products one on one to some seriously speaking white-collars, in a blink of an eye, some aunties are bragging their grandmother stories which are somewhat unrelated to nutrition for hours. Sometimes, I am forced to stand in the middle of the podium, and tried your very best to entertain the audiences. Of course, researches and some studies are inevitable. Without any early notices, I am sometimes told to stay back, and reach home greeting the stars and the moon.

In one of these coming days, I'll be involving in my first ever outstation errand...

Well, for those of you who wants to know what I'm doing currently, these are what I've been doing generally...

I hope this does not sound like a BRAG to you, but a proper BLOG.

Cheers.

2 comments:

Shilei said...

rarely heard of any person does ENJOY during the internship. after reading your BLOG, it does enforce my interest in health care line! lol!
Outstation? where will it be? still an unsolved mysterious place?
Good luck to u!

BeNC said...

I was told to travel to Tawau at first, but the early promise was shattered into pieces. -_-"

And I'll be going to a very near place (Putrajaya) on this Saturday for a roadshow which will be implemented in Malay version.