Funny Grandmother

10:48 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
My grandmother was unleashing a series of new and hottest jokes recently...

After living with us for so many years, she slowly developed a strange habit of asking us weird questions in our eyes.

When me and my parents are about to go out to work, she would now ask us the same question, with the likes of, "Can I go with you?", "does your company hires people?"

Well.. My grandmother is actually word-blinded. In addition, she is almost 90 year old, an old folk with Alzheimer. Well.. If a company wants to hire her, and promise her a contract of showering her with some coins every month, I would appreciate that company very much for awarding her such a chance to feel young at work again. But that would probably only happen in my dreams.

Of course, it needs mounted patience to deal with Alzheimer patients. One of the best way is to treat them as if they are 3 year old again. And so, my dad was playing around with my grandmother this morning, telling her that he's going to set up a stall somewhere, and my dad would be the person who hires my grandmother in the near future. And of course, my grandmother looked exhilarated and happy, she looks forward to her "future job" very much.

But my dad stated a somewhat tough question for her. He asked my grandmother, if someone ordered a glass of water which costs RM1.20, and the customer asking her for a change with a RM5 note, how much money would she give her back?

You know what, she was stunned, frozen like a snowman in the snowfield, speechless for a.. err.. terribly long period.

0 comments: