Backfired, mate...

10:37 PM Edit This 0 Comments »


You know, although I had bought and had read a couple of books which tell the stories and the differences of the different genders, but I still did not catch the hang in understanding the oppostie gender very much as I expected.

There's still one thing to ponder, though... Does a female like it or get annoyed when the other significant half of theirs is trying to do something on behalf on them, like something which is errr.... seemingly dangerous to a female to handle in some way?

For instance, like what I have seen just a few minutes ago.. It happened to my parents. My mom was intended to shift the hot container which contained boiled water in it, but my dad, trying to be a brave father and of course, husband, was vying to lend a hand to my mother, but my dad's majestic plan had gone backfired. He himself was not able to overpower the heat instead.

And consequently, my mother seemed to act a little bit irritated. Ohhhh... all along, I thought when a girl's Mr. Right helps her on something, despite it could fail at some point, the heroine will still appreciate her man sincerely, but it does not appear to happen that way. Or maybe it does, perhaps it only exists before the many years of marriage?

0 comments: